Annual Meeting 2017
2017 has been a successful year for UNA Chicago programming and chapter growth. To celebrate, we gathered with fellow global citizens at our Annual Meeting over appetizers as we highlighted our work and reviewed our goals for next year.
Highlights for 2017:
- Addressed 17/17 Global Goals for Sustainable Development through programming
- Fostered over 60 partnerships
- Created an award-winning Digital Media and Communications Plan
- Maintained over 350 members
- Raised over $11,000 for the Adopt-A-Future Campaign
- Doubled our programming
- Increased our social media influence by 160%
To help us maintain momentum and make next year even more successful with a full Board of Directors, the Annual Meeting also included in-person voting for our elections. Available positions for 2018 included President, Treasurer, Advocacy Director, Education Director, and Membership Director. For the first year, we were able to institute online voting for members who could not attend the Annual Meeting and gave voters more time to review and submit their decisions.